Publish your Data Curation Profile:
We have partnered with the Purdue University e-Pubs repository to build the Data Curation Profiles Directory. The DCP Directory provides a means for authors of data curation profiles to receive recognition for their work in ways that recognize the scholarship that goes into crafting a data curation profile and supports their discovery, access and use.
The DCP Directory provides a suite of services to support the publication of data curation profiles, including:
- metadata records for the Profiles are delivered regularly to the following library discovery tools: Worldcat, Primo, Summon, EBSCO Discovery
- a DOI for each published Profile is registered by CrossRef
- the Directory is registered with the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Ulrich's
- profiles are further indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCO, and ProQuest products
- completed Data Curation Profiles published through the Directory are archived with CLOCKSS and Portico.
More information can be found on the DCP Directory site, including: